Aaron Burr to Theodosia Prevost Burr
"I must really be very robust."
Caty De Visme, half sister to Theodosia Prevost, to Aaron Burr, December 30, 1781
Subtext: YOU GUYS CAN BAAAAAANG
milvertons bestowed upon me the highest compliment after I described my all-black ensemble I wore for my work trip to Princeton today: “He probably followed you around all day like a creep.”
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
Aaron was a bold flirter. He knew what he wanted and he wanted Theodosia.
"There are plenty a lady at this party, Colonel Burr."
"There is," he said smoothly, sidling closer to her.
"Ladies whom are not already vowed to another," she replied, removing his bold hand from her arm, "Mind yourself and your present location, Colonel."
"You have bewitched me, Mrs. Prevost." His dark eyes were positively dancing in the candlelight.
Her mouth had gone dry.